I have no idea
what i can be
But I just know
that I am the director of this show
New Start! University life. Dear diary,
First day of my official university life yesterday, I got a culture shock. Math for econs was really a torture, differentiation, level curves, concave convex curve all cramped up in a 3h session. I cant take it really. Question marks all the way...But the professor was really funny, kept emphasising on spirit of military. It was funny initially but nearing the end, it kinda became awkward silence. Hmm..when profs are too boring, we complain, when profs are too enthusiatic, we complain that they are lame. Oh wells. First lesson and i caught a cold, it was really malu. Haiz.. Second day was a hectic day. Two back to back 3h session, rushed from one end of the school (business) to school of econs, like some 500m sprint like that, with a laptop and two textbooks on hand. I bet my hand muscles will be well toned after this semester. Toned muscles..haha. Business Government and Society is fun, i really like prof Raj, he's a really knowledgeble man. Though e cracks jokes, they are really funny. For example he commented when we were discussing about vegetarian and non-vegetarian, " If you comment on how cruel it is to slaughter an animal, how bout plants, you can hear the plants SQUEAKs when you chop them off, and it has been scientifically proven,isnt it cruel too?" I cant help but to stop laughing. I think i'm going to like his class, give me luck to score well in class participation. LOL. And we were spilt into groups for team projects, my teammates looks okay, they don't look like that kind who will free ride, so hopefully things will go on well. Wish me luck for class part! +D Introductory Statistic is the lesson where you go in, you really feel like doing your own stuff. Because the prof is really slack, he did not even bother to bring a laptop, and spents 30min to set up PC, and then for the entire 2.5h of lesson, he only used the computer for 15min. His lessons are basically just reading off from the textbook. Seems like suh has alot of catching up to do... First two days only and i'm already so tired. =.= Daniel's tuition session today, went at the wrong timing. Daniel was being scolded by his mum for lying to her bout tuition AGAIN. Actually i felt quite bad about it because I was really feeling unwell yesterday and the probability of me not going for tuition today is not zero, he's somehow telling the truth but...He jus conveniently assumed that i wont be coming for tuition today and told his mother about tt. Hmm...this student of mine really gave me alot of headache but he's also the one that makes me think and reflect upon my lesson. Lesson learnt: Think in the shoes of student/mother/tutor and try to balance. I admit i was a little selfish to insist on going simply because my bank account is depleting at a rate faster than how many trees are being cut down at this very second. Okay i'm seriously tired Bye. |
|