I have no idea
what i can be
But I just know
that I am the director of this show
Dear diary, Suh's back to her old self nowadays. Its as though her heart has been replaced by a bottle, she feels suffocated. And yet, she cant find someone to really pour out everything. Everyone's so busy nowadays. I was quite sad today for i realized i have not hand in an assignment that is supposed to be resubmitted last week, for i thought the resubmission was not applicable to me for i do not intend to make any amendments. Late for a week, I'm so disappointed with myself, how can i managed to make such a mistake?! Hopefully the prof will be nice enough to not give me any penalty, i really hope to get a decent grade for this assignment...Mother luck, please help me... Projects, and projects, homework, and homework, lessons, self reading, OCIP, documentary training, tuitions, revision for midterm. Its really hard, really really hard. Have the urge to plunge into my pillow and let everything go, but no point, for it does not make any improvement to the situation.
=( |
|