I have no idea
what i can be
But I just know
that I am the director of this show
Heart n' Soul Dear diary, It's been ages since I've last updated I suppose. Guess it has been the effect of multitasking training, was really too focused on mastering the art. I think it really works. The method sounds mundane but it really does work for me. Nowadays, Suh will use her traveling time to decide the things to complete when she got back home, most of the time, she'll aim to finish three tasks before 12. So that will prevent Suh from digressing and procrastinating because subconsciously, she'll really force herself to focus because you have a deadline to meet. And it helps in remembering things too. Woot, Suh's on the way to mastering the art of multitasking! yay. I'm so happy this weekend, because suh just had her first-ever-in university presentation for AS last friday. The presentation turned out not bad, at least if I compare with the other presentation. Seems like the stay in school till 12am and the 18 bucks on cab fare is worth it. ahaha. Oh and suh must really thank Siow Yun for giving me the advices on the sweets and the handouts idea. Thanks yun! And also things are going smoothly so far, Creative Thinking preparation for Ideas @ work competition is good. BGS project is going fine, I'm looking forward to our presentation actually, because we came up with really interesting way to involve the whole class (really hope this presentation can help to save my mid term grades. And introstats project is cool, yun and I have came up with the rough idea on what relationship we want to work on. But have not progress from there YET. hahaha.But no stress no stress. =) Three more presentation to go. Persevere and give it your best of the best shot, suh! As long as you put in your 100%, you'll do it! And its AS test today, haha yah I have examination on a Sunday morning. How ironic. S M U has a hip image, but somehow or rather, I don't feel hip AT ALL. Rather I felt that it is the extreme opposite. Hmm... The paper is okay, hopefully I would not make the same mistakes that I always make while doing homework. Hopefully I was thinking like abnormally(normally in normal people's point of view) at that time. Just had Creative Thinking meeting just now, things are really getting interesting. We made our first prototype for our Meslippers. This is one project that I certainly enjoyed the most. For this is the project that does not involve must research and it is all up to our creativity. The video-ing session, prototype making session and the workshop that we have to attend is so interesting, they taught us how to do real business pitching. Imagine IF my group really wins this competition or maybe our idea caught one of the judges interest and decided to venture into REAL business. WOW..this is seriously cool. Imagine suh will have a company of her own, and can have money rolling without having to slough for it. Wow! that's really crazy. But I really hope we can make that happen. I want my group's MEslipper to be the champion for this competition.
This is what i took during our videoshoot day. It was really fun. Here are my teammates, with Gerald as the CEO, Linh as the sales cum marketing director, Linh as the production director, Peilian as the finance cum HR manager and suhtyng of course will be the Creative director. haha. And this is what the creative thinking class taught us. Look at what we used for our lights, and our tripod. haha. Plain silly but really creative. I still can remember how I have to squat within the small area in front of PL with the table lamp wire kept 'kajiao-ing' my hair and having to do sai kang like holding the base of the slippers for PL. But it's all worth it. Can't wait to see this advertisement. =)
Project L-i-Fe started selling their bookmarks last week. And since then there have been much complains about the price (5 bucks each for a small bookmark). Personally I felt that the price was really steep too, and I agree with the people in general, if it is me, i will not spend 5 bucks on the bookmarks. And i totally understand why some people just refuses to spend the money on the small laminated piece. But occasionally, Suh felt disappointed when such situation happens for the bookmark is one of her fruits of labour. Criticizing the bookmarks, somehow(to suh) is criticizing her work. And Suh still thought that she have gotten over the stage where she should not care about how people thing about her work as long as she has put in her best and is satisfied with her work. But, the heart still sunk a little when she heard these comments.
Just finished MFE, next up, introstat research! CT photoshop! Kina-bui-hi photoshop! BGS retail! As worksheet! High School Musical!
To yun: Cheer up! I totally understand the pain that you went through on thurs for I went through it last week too. The sunken heart feeling is dark. But you must not let the darkness take over your colours okay?
Looking at the never-ending stream of human traffic, makes me realize how I desire to break free from the mundane routine.
Sometimes, seeing things related to you makes the hearts beats faster. What does that means?
Suh |
|