I have no idea
what i can be
But I just know
that I am the director of this show
Coincidence? Dear diary, Do you find it weird when someone who has total zero experience on relationships giving advice to people who are involved in relationships on, precisely the contrasting subject, relationship? Suh finds it weird though. Its like...a toddler teaching an adult how to club. hahaah I know this is a stupid metaphor, but I'm trying to show the contrast. It is just, not right. Well, you guessed it right. The situation now is the newbie/noob Suh being the toddler and her friends being the adults in the metaphor mentioned. And the most amazing part is the adults actually praises the toddler for teaching them, and enlightening. HMM....I'm not sure if this is good. Afterall, I have no personal experience at all, will the things I say be just...the Chinese has this saying: 纸上谈兵, nonsense? Eventually, misleading my friends with my nonsensical theories? Yesterday, ZJ ( I shall use acronyms in case the person googles his name and finds this blog) and small hui(same applies her) ended their relationship. So ZJ was messaging me about it and as usual, Suh tried her best to help him. He was so depressed that he got to the extent of replacing his sorrows to hatred. Suh said these to him, "hatred are for narrow minded people. Hatred do not benefit anyone, it hurts to hate and pains to be hated. Since you cannot do anything about that, why spend your time to hate when i can spend it to help my friends?" And it turned out that I enlightened him, according to him. I was really amazed. I have not experienced the feeling of breakup, so I do not understand how painful isit. But if someone were to say that to me, I think I will just ignore this for this is so cliche. I really do not know. This whole incidence made me wonder, did I say the right thing? How is a breakup like? What should I really do for this friend to help him tide over this? I'm afraid I might mislead him into deeper agony by saying the wrong things. And then it willl be my fault! Deep breath. Zzzz...
Hearbroken, and heartbrokened. Sorry JC.
Suh |
|