I have no idea
what i can be
But I just know
that I am the director of this show
Working in the Zoo Working in the Zoo- the thought of it makes me excited! Dear dory, I was looking through the Zoo web site just now. They have this vacancy called "animal keeper" available! Animal Keeper Responsibilities:
Requirements:
If you have a passion for wildlife, please download and complete the Animal Keeper Questionnaire and email the questionnaire to recruit@zoo.com.sg Dory, isn't this exciting! Animals animals animals! Suh doesn't mind being a sai kang warrior for these cute little things! =D Okay suh, got to get your resume done up nicely by tomorrow, by hook or by crook. Don't let this opportunity slip by, okay?
Oh something funny happened today. Suh went for her FTB outing just now, at Mahattan Fish Market. The girls ordered seafood platter for two, so by right you need some lemon juice to bring out the flavor right. And as a helpful being (always as usual), suh volunteered herself to do the job. While squeezing the lemon, the cunning lemon decided to perform a high degree stun too entertain its diners-to slip off from suh's hand and then do a 180 degrees turn in the air and follow the projectile moment before landing on my friend. It was simply hilarious, I was totally embarrassed by the incident. =S
Suh |
|