I have no idea
what i can be
But I just know
that I am the director of this show
没有哭。因为以经悲伤的流不出泪来了 Dear dory, On my way to school today, Suh came across this podcast that has been in her Ipod for very long - 4个月又21. It’s about a story of a girl who liked a guy for a long time. But sadly, this feeling was not reciprocated by the guy, the girl kept getting cold shoulders from the guy, on, off, on, off. Somehow, I admire the courage of this girl. The way she tolerated the cold shoulders and the way she handled her feelings. At that point when she said, “没有哭。因为以经悲伤的流不出泪来了” My heart twitched a little. That feeling of her, must really hurts alot. Pardon the sound quality. It was recorded using the voice recorder function on the phone. Alrights, suh has to go sleep now. Nights. Suh |
|