I have no idea
what i can be
But I just know
that I am the director of this show
I like the way you understand me “I like the way you understand me, the way you talk, the way you laugh and the way you smile. As much as suh tries her best to be optimistic, but even if one fine day we may not be able to share the little things that occur in our lives, suh really hopes that at least, we can have some connections with each other. Because the feeling of losing something is unbearable.”
Dear dory, Don’t be so surprised. Haha. Suh is perfectly fine. =) Just that she was reflecting on the conversation that she had with Alford just now. If you were to really ask her, she really has no idea what will this relationship will bring her to. No idea when will be the next time she will be free to meet him again, when will be the next time to even call him, when will be the next time to share part and parcel of life with one another, when will be the time where we may get tired of each other, when will I feel comfortable with using ‘we’ in front of my friends. Because she can’t let her world revolve around him. Pessimism. Yes, as always. That’s one part that suh really hates about herself. But one thing she knows, with him around, silence is never awkward. And she will treasure what she has right now. Thank you frog, for not making suh feels that she’s an abstract animal. You are a pleasant surprise.
Suh |
|